Presentations / Awards
- "Emergency Response Team Air Monitoring and Instrumentation," National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2016.
- "NREL Worker Safety & Health Program Overview," Clemson University Energy Innovation Center, 2014.
- "Applying Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPS) on Non-PSM-Regulated Systems to Your Benefit" Rocky Mountain AIHA/ASSE Fall Technical Conference, 2014.
- "Using Direct/Indirect-Reading, Real-Time Instruments for Industrial Hygiene Determinations," Rocky Mountain Section AIHA - Instrumentation Essentials Course, 2013.
- “Redesign of a Local Exhaust Ventilation System for Unpacking Radioactive Materials from Drums,” presented at the Rocky Mountain AIHA Fall 1997 Technical Conference, Denver.
- Instructor of National Safety Council courses for the Colorado Safety Association, including Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene and Introduction to Occupational Health.
- "Providing Health and Safety on Hazardous Waste Sites," presented to Taiwan, ROC Environmental Protection Administration, May, 1988, at Lyndhurst, NJ.
- 2015 Appreciation for Efforts Towards a Successful Solar Decathlon - DOE
- 2013 Industrial Hygienist of the Year - Rocky Mountain Section, AIHA
- 2012 NREL Center Directors Recognition for sustained and exceptional support
- 2008 Volunteer of the Year - Colorado Safety Association